Friday, June 28, 2013

A person that makes you happy :)

Happiness comes in many ways.
Either by your family, friends or things.
But for me I am at my happiest when I can see and hug him(special someone) again..
We may be 264 miles away from each other, but we keep our love strong ♥♥♥






















I am blessed to have a person who always understand me at my worst.
A person that makes me happy and positive in life.
A person that will always encourage me to do things better and better.
A person that will comment how I look.
A person that is so proud of me.
A person that consider me as his best friend.


I can thank God over and over again for giving me such loving and humble boyfriend.
I will see you so soon.
Distance may separate us but in our ♥ we are on the same place as long as we see the same sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment