Saturday, June 29, 2013

Happy Friends


Yesterday was a memorable day for me, because I had fun with them again by eating street foods (kwek2x and tempura) after our class near St. Michael's College. 
Wendy, Heda, KC, Crystal, Seltran, Daryl and Keanan were my companions at that time because Alyson (one of my closest friend) didn't make it because of some reason. 
Anyway we enjoyed eating like on the street while chit-chatting about our experiences on our previous OJT. 



While eating Kwek2 and Tempura
Everybody is holding their bowl of streetfoods. 




It was an escape from day to day activities in school. I was really happy to talk  or chat again with my closest friend before Daryl. 






We have had our pictorial of course to treasure the moments we have as friends. 
Thanking them for being there when I am at my saddest and happiest. 

Treasure friends because someday they will remember you as who you are to them and I will be graduating and I want to enjoy my last year as a student in MSU-IIT.
♥♥♥nelleh♥♥♥


















No comments:

Post a Comment