Saturday, June 29, 2013

Learning Nihongo (Japanese Language)

 As a Hotel and Restaurant Management student of Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT); it is in our prospectus to enroll in Foreign language which is fortunately Nihongo (Japanese) language. We are lucky enough to have a lecturer who spent 8 years at Japan.
At our first week, we are required to memorize the Hiragana characters, it was challenging for me because of course it is foreign but I know soon it will be a great help as a hotelier :)) 


Hiragana Characters




Few days after our lecturer gave us another set of characters to memorize which is the Katakana Characters. I tried my best to memorize these two sets but it is not easy to. 


Katakana Characters


I know someday it will be a great help for me as a hotelier, because we all know that Japanese is one of the big market for tourism. 


I know I ca do this! 
Speak well and write Nihongo someday. 

♥♥♥nelleh♥♥♥





















5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :))

      Thank you also for the invitation of your contest :))

      Delete
  2. hey doll,

    I have joined already thanks for the invitation.
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. joined already miss Katarina :)
    Thanks a lot for the invitation.

    ♥♥♥nelleh♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. international persunmall giveaway on my blog http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/2013/07/persunmall-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete